Kalojeera o rosun bata
(Onion seeds and garlic bharta)
- Onion seeds (kalo jeera), 2 tablespoon
- Garlic (rosun), 9 to 10 cloves
- Dry red chillies, 2
- Mustard oil, half teaspoon
- Salt as required
- Dry roast all the ingredients except salt and mustard oil.
- Make a dry paste in Stone (Granite) Mortar and Pestle.
- Add salt and oil to the paste and enjoy with piping hot rice.
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 10 min | Total time: 20 min
Yield: 2 servings | Calories per serving: 100
Tags: spices, starter, kitchen cabinet, easy