Vepampoo Podi Saadham (another neem flower recipe)Another neem flower recipe
Prep time: 00:05 | Cook time: 00:10 | Total time: 00:15 | Yield: servings
Published: December 19, 2013
- Dry Neem Flower 1-2 spoons
- In a small pan, dry toast neem flowers for a few minutes. Maybe till they are deep brown-black and aromatic. Set them aside, make it into fine powder
- Dry toast urad dal and channa dal each separately until reddish in color, powder them in a blender. Set this aside.
- Again dry toast pepper and red chilies and powder them too.
- In a pan, heat ghee, add mustard, cumin, asafoetida and curry leaves. Let them be fried well, (seasoning).
- In a plate spread steamed rice (it's best to use salted-cooked rice or simply drizzle little salt over this rice, then mix all the seasoning cooked in steps 1 to 4 on the top, and serve hot.